||American First National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and values the employees as our greatest assets. We provide a culturally diversified workplace for our employees to develop their skills and career paths.
|We offer the following benefits:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid medical and dental insurance packages including prescription card
- Matched 401K plan
- Group life insurance
- Employee training
- Free checking account
- Supports the Bank's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Program to ensure that BSA regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintains a current knowledge of the BSA/AML/OFAC and all related regulations and wholesale banking products (lending and deposits).
- Assists BSA Officer in the implementation or revision of BSA/AML/OFAC compliance policies and procedures, and in the analysis of proposed regulations.
- Assists BSA Officer in researching regulatory issues and in responding to BSA related compliance questions from bank personnel, and in working special projects.
- Supervise and coordinate BSA Dept staff.
- Reviews CTRs, Monetary Instruments logs, OFAC and 314(a) data prepared by the Sr. BSA Analysts.
- Investigates and monitors High Risk customer transactions and/or behaviors associated with the Bank products or services through the use of the AML software, reports and leads from internal or external sources, or as assigned by the BSA Officer.
- Communicates with the Account Officer (if necessary) to fill in Know Your Customer (KYC) gaps or questions, and to document such communication in the case files.
- Conducts transaction testing across all business lines.
- Serves as a go-to person regarding day-to-day questions raised by the BSA Dept staff. Supervisor must escalate policy or complex questions to BSA Officer.
- Provides coaching to BSA staff as needed in investigative techniques, internal systems, and BSA regulations and laws.
- Participates in job-specific training and other bank training program requirements.
- Complies with all federal laws and state laws and regulations and Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the BSA Officer.
- Serves as Acting BSA Officer in the absence of the BSA Officer.
- A self-starting team player who possesses a four-year Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Must have a minimum of seven years BSA/AML experience, and at least two years in a supervisory capacity. Equivalent banking experience of 12 years may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Strong knowledge of BSA, AML/CIP/OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act Regulations is required. AML industry Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Must possess solid PC and Microsoft Office programs skills. Knowledge of GlobalVision systems and FiServ applications preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships internally and externally.
- Attention to detail is required, and must be able to work beyond office hours (if necessary) to complete tasks and assignments.